I am new to selling on ebay. I recently sold a used ipod nano. In the item description, I used the ebay function that lists the item as used and lists the specs of the item provided by ebay. Under this I stated that the backlight was not working. The buyer has opened a case saying that I did not accurately say that the backlight was broken because in the item description provided by ebay it lists a backlight color as a spec. I responded to the buyer that I clearly stated that the backlight on this item did not work. He/she clearly did not fully read the listing before purchasing the item. Will ebay make me refund this buyer even though I said the item had a defect? I have seen iPhones set up with this same format then under the specs it says it is cracked.This is my ebay listing copy/pasted word for word:

Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read more
Brand:Apple
Storage Capacity:8 GBModel:iPod nano 4th Generation chromatic Black (8 GB)
Color:BlackProduct Line:iPod Nano
MPN:NANO8GBBLACKMB754ZOAComputer Interface:USB 2.0
Generation:4th Generation
Detailed item info
Product Information
The iPod nano 4th Generation chromatic digital media player incorporates a strutting look along with the latest technology. Watch music videos or listen to music like never before with this Apple iPod, which has a LCD screen, with blue-white LED backlight. The built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery of this digital media player features a music playback time of up to 24 hours or video playback time of up to 4 hours, on a single charge. The headphones of this Apple iPod deliver crisp and clear music, with a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. The 32 ohms impedance level in this digital media player renders balanced music from your headphones. The sleek and slim iPod nano 4th Generation chromatic plays most of the audio and video formats available today.

Product Identifiers
BrandApple
ModeliPod nano 4th Generation chromatic Black (8 GB)
MPNMB754C/A, MB754LL/A, MB754ZO/A, MB754ZP/A
UPC885909260805

Key Features
Storage Capacity8 GB
Audio Supported FormatsAAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, Audible, MP3, MP3 VBR, WAV
Video Supported FormatsH.264, MPEG-4
Battery Run TimeUp to 24 Hours

Audio / Video Capabilities
MP3 Bit-Rate16 kbps - 320 kbps
Max Video Resolution320 x 240
Screen Size2 Inch

Dimensions
Width1.5 Inch
Depth0.24 Inch
Height3.6 Inch
Weight1.3 Oz

connectivity
OutputsHeadphone Jack
InterfacesUSB 2.0

Miscellaneous
Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery, Rechargeable via USB cable
Battery TypeRechargeable Lithium Battery
Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory
Number Of Songs2000
Exterior ColorBlack
Frequency Response20-20000 Hz

Seller's description
4th generation Ipod Nano 8gb

works great just the backlight is out. can be replaced for cheap.