Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had a Creepy Ghost Dream?

Had a dream that I was in a house and my husband was sleeping in the bedroom. I dreamed that i had stacked a bunch of boxes in the closet and then went into the kitchen for something. Suddenly I hear a bunch of loud crashing coming from the living room where the closet is and I go to see what it is and suddenly find myself paralyzed with my back to the floor. Right in front of the open door to the bedroom where my husband is sleeping I look and see stuff without an explanation getting thrown out of the closet by an invisible force. I turn my head and frantically try to call out my husbands name but it is a very horse whisper. I can't move my legs or arms at all and felt very scared. I look and continue seeing things getting thrown out of the closet waiting for something to happen and then I wake up. I am usually very into the paranormal but that dream almost gave me second thoughts lol. Just thought i would share..not really a question.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Trisha, what a scary dream you have experienced. Luckily dreams are just hidden thought in our brains that we think that should happen. Thank you for sharing =)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Trisha, What is your E-Mail Id? lets discuss more about this on mail or chat.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information