Wanting a male Keeshond because I think they are cuter than the females with the bigger 'mane', but do not like how males constantly lick the crotch of female dogs. Should I get a male, or should I just get another female? Do all males lick females ALL THE TIME?? Thank you for any help.
Thanks for all the help 'Top Contributor', you helped so much :/ I didn't know there was anything wrong with adopting and saving a life and providing a dog friend for my dog. Please, only comments that will help.
Good lord what is wrong with all you people? Who the hell said you had to answer my question. I asked 2 questions, for cripes sakes. I am very imformed about dogs, probably more so than you! Every male dog that I have ever been around (not MY dog, not MY training incapabilities, not MY fault) has constantly wanted to lick the crotch of females around it. And yes I KNOW that's what dogs do, I'm asking for help on how to 'possibly' prevent it from happening SO MUCH. I don't know why anyone asks questions on this website anymore, you are all such critics and quite frankly, assholes.