yesterday i purchased used DMC F3 Digital camera you can see its image here:
http://postimage.org/image/en3znjvhb/

I am using it and its getting a little hot i discuss with the shop keeper he told me that " all this happens because of its Metal body". Its not getting too much hot so that's not the serious issue and he advice me " i don't have to worry about it and use camera and enjoy ".

when first time i charge the battery then the battery and charger is also goes very hot. So i think it might be the battery problem but shopkeeper says it not a worse thing so i forget about it and enjoy.

so please help me is it al-right???
once i had Canon Ixus 300 Camera with my self. Its body was made of Stainless steel and it also become hot after half an hour of usage.

So please tell me what is going on here actually, what are the real facts of all about this getting hot matte???

I am very thankful to you.
good luck
artstylish
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i actually want this camera because i bought this in cheap price so its getting a little hot after continuous use of 1 hour. for me if this will not be create a serious problem in future so i want to keep it.

can i ???

Please tell me once i had Canon IXUS 300 ELPH Camera and it also had Stainless Steel body. so it also goes hot after use of half an hour. but this was not a serious problem i used that camera 2 years and it gives me perfect result all the time.

So please tell me in my new PANASONIC DMC F3 Camera has the serious "getting hot" issue? or its not serious and i can use it???

Please help dears?
good luck