Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

my parents havn't had the sex talk with me yet?

i'm not saying i want them to but i'm just curious. 'im 16 and pretty much a good kid, except for a few bad grades, but i dont smoke dont drink and still a virgin. my older sister had a baby at my age so do they just expect me to learn from her experience? will they do it when i bring home a guy or what? what do you guys think??

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Parents really don't know what to do with this issue. They do probably think that you know, and you do, don't you?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i didn't got it either, but if u feel unsure, why don't you ask them to talk to you about it?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They're dropping the ball by not talking to you in detail about the birds and the bees. You have to know ABOVE ALL ELSE that sex, although lovely and exciting is meant to be between two people who deeply love eachother and trust eachother AND unless you are married to that person, you must always use two types of contraception: condoms and birth control. "Why should I use both?" you ask? Because young women who have limited experience with birth control can miss just one day of taking their pill and then get pregnant (it's very easy to mess the pill routine up) and young men (expecially when they get over excited or rough during intercourse) can and do easily break their condoms... or they pull the "I love you so much, baby. Can we try this just one time? I'll even pull out" and they'll try to have sex with no protection at all. Your body is very fertile when you are young and it can detect EXACTLY when sperm is released into you. Just one form of protection is not enough. Also, NEVER do it unless YOU are ready. Sex for a virgin is usually painful and difficult at first, causing some bleeding, so you have to be sure you are with someone who respects you enough to take things slow and listen to you. Hope that helps a bit! Maybe you should give mom and dad a little push in the responsible direction for more information on the topic.

Unregistered
    I will bet that they didn't because they are aware that you have sex-ed in school and since this topic is not something everyone is comfortable with, they are letting school provide education to you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information