I've only predicted 1 out of the 4 games right, so let's see my luck can turn around.

Spain 0-0 Italy: Spain probably has the advantage in the midfield but Italy may have a slight advantage in both their own third of the pitch and their attacking third. Anyways, I predict this game to be the first 0-0 draw of the tournament. Last time these two teams faced it was exactly that and the game to go in the penalties. I have a feeling though that it may be a little more action packed. Spain will probably have around 60% of the possesion, so Italy will have their chances. Both teams will probably get 5 or 6 shots. If this game even has a score, it will 1-1, most likely Iniesta in the first half & Balotelli scoring in the second half. Bottom line: it will still be a draw, and the rest of their tournament will depend on how they do against Ireland & Croatia.

Ireland 1-2 Croatia: Croatia's midfield will be the key & the reason why they will win today. They have Euro experience from 2008, they can use it to their advantage and overall Croatia has a slightly stronger side in pretty much attacking, defending, and midfield. Not to say that Croatia will dominate the game, however, I think it could be 1-0 at halftime with Robbie Keane giving Ireland the lead. Then Croatia fly out and take control for the last 45 minutes, with Jelavic and maybe Modric scoring a goal each.

Agree or disagree with these predictions?