There is this guy I liked (we have hung out), we are not in a relationship. He and I casually dated.

He came by the firm I work at for business. He saw me, hugged me and started talking to me. As I was walking away he asked me to bring my phone. He had like a smile (smirk on his face when he asked me). I guess he thought I was going to say no or ask why.

I looked at him with an odd look and confused. He said bring your cell phone I have to use it. I said ok.

I erased my text's in the phone and messages and handed it to him (he did not see me do this) and I walked away for like 10 minutes after I handed him the phone.

He did use my phone to call his office and claims he also needed it to call his ride (to pick him up). Not sure about the ride though.

He claims he forgot his phone somewhere and can't find it. I don't believe this because this guy never leaves without his Iphone and also constantly has it because of his job and clients that call him (he is a professional in medical field).

I also thought to myself, If I were not around how was he suppose to call his so called ride to pick him up? if he had no phone and no pay phone nearby.

I thought after he returned my phone, that he was just being nosey and used his excuse as a reason to have access to my phone.

I am not sure if a guy would just hand over there phone to some girl/woman they liked, dated, are in a relationship (gf) and let them use it while he is away or keep it for an entire day. Which is why I was not buying his excuse.

Mature responses only, I put it in this section because most of the answers are from mature people not like singles and friends (teeny bopper response).
I made sure that he did not put tracking device on my phone, my understanding some men and women are doing that to spy on the whereabouts of there gf, bf, wives, husbands, kids, etc.
My desk where my phone is at is at the far corner of the office and we are not allowed to let clients or per say the public go through the office and or use company equipment. Its a policy.