My car was acting strange and sputtering upon acceleration usually only in the moring right when i would leave the house. I called the dealership and of course they tell me it needs a tune up. the car had 47,000 miles on it (2009 VW Tiguan). I went to AutoZone and picked up some spark plugs and air filter and asked my husband to change them even thought my spark plugs are suppose to last until 100,000 miles. He changed them and 2 days later my car craps out on me in the morning the same time as it is usually sputtering and acting strange. Dealership says it the coil pack #1. I called Autozone back just to make sure they sold me the correct spark plugs and the guy tell me no that they weren't the recommended ones. I am very confused so i don't know if this is my husbands fault for not gapping the plugs right? autozones fault for selling me the wrong plugs? or VW for selling me a lemon since I have had COUNTLESS problems with this car since i bought it in 2009? can someone please offer some insight?