l just switched to Sprint in October. At the time I switched, I discussed with the sales person that I would be moving to Naples, FL. He showed me the coverage Map and it showed 3G good and better coverage which means I should get 3+ bars most of the time. I moved in April and since I have been down there, I have been lucky to get 2 bars of "extended 3G". This has been accompanied by a massive increase in dropped calls, approximately 50% of all calls are dropped. Data barely moves and is most comparable to slow dial up internet. Text messages can take 30 minutes to send and MMS messages don't even go out.

Sprint blamed the phone. I took it into Apple and they couldn't find anything. Because this phone was for my business, I went ahead and invested in a replacement to try and fix the issue. Apple said it was possible that could fix the issue. It has not fixed the issue.

I submitted a support ticket with Sprint. Sprint shows me only dropping 1 call in the last 30 days. I have 4 (non-family/friends) that can vouch for the number of dropped calls.

The technical support team told me that because I live next to "fair service area" that I will experience problems. Those "fair service areas" are out in the everglades and mangrove forests. I don't think they can justify poor service because I live near an area that I DO NOT go into, can they?

Sprint refuses to do anything about the service and my account. I have to leave the service because it is causing too many problems with my clients and office.

Do I have any recourse if I pay the Early Termination Fee, and then file a suit in small claims court to recover my ETF?

Something to note as well: about 2 weeks ago the voicemail system went down and Sprint did not notify any of their customers. In that time, I did not receive messages for several days, which is typical sometimes. When the message system finally came back, I had a voicemail with an offer to buy my personal residence in Wichita. I was able to save the the deal but it is going to cost me an extra months mortgage. Do I have any recourse for the lost monies?