Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it better to buy a factory unlocked phone or to buy a phone and then unlock it?

I am looking to buy an iPhone 4S to use under Simple Mobile. I don't know if it's better for me to buy a factory unlocked phone or to buy a regular phone under AT&T (or a carrier that is unlockable) and pay someone to unlock it.

Which method is cheaper? (It seems like buying a factory unlocked phone is $100 more expensive.. on Amazon).

Which method will prevent my phone from bugging out?

-Thank You!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Network locked iPhone is very low in cost and unlocking cost is also very low. So you can get a network locked iPhone. You can unlock an iPhone using remote unlocking service. This method of unlocking is safe, simple, affordable and quick. You can get the remote unlocking service for an iPhone from www.superunlockcodes.com/apple/rs16wp8/ at low cost with easy unlocking instructions. This method of unlocking doesn't require a jailbreak too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information