This is why I hate dating men with children .... The guy I'm currently dating and I made arrangements for him to come over my place for dinner. The problem I'm having is his inability to follow through on little things that he say's he will do. Anyway he communicated to me that he was waiting for his son's mother to pick their son up and that she was taking longer then he thought. I was okay with that until a few hours passed and he then said that she was still not there and that he is now too sleepy to drive out to my place. I offered him the option to spend the night and he simply replied with him being too sleepy to drive out to my place as I live 30-minutes away from him. I then became upset because I had cooked my heart out for him and made plans to have open availability just for him. When I expressed that he became upset saying that he can't just brush his son off the way I want him to. That statement really pissed me off because I never said that. I was referring to him coming to me "after" his son's mother came to pick up their son. I'm starting to feel like he's trying to do the reverse thing because he may be up to no good or that he's really dumb and incapable of processing information.