Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Had a dream that was erotic.Someone said it was desire for sexual intimacy. How to get intimate (very specifi?

Last night there was a dream that I grabbed a girl, and then woke up with an erection. It might seem a bit naive, but how exactly do you get intimate with someone? Apparently there has been a fair amount of lust for other girls. At school, girls have given me erections, but I didn't know I wanted to have sex with them. What can be done exactly to prevent becoming sexually repressed. Masturbation doesn't seem to work very well, because fantasy is becoming boring and less pleaserable.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you in that whole awkward puberty stage? It sounds like it, no offense, and you'll get erections in that stage whether you're really aroused or not. It's all hormones rising and falling and settling into proper amounts within your body. Everyone desires sexual intimacy, but it doesn't mean you're ready for it. Some boys start getting erections at 9 and 10 but they sure aren't ready for any sort of sexual activity.

If masturbating is losing its effect, try forgoing touching yourself for a while and take cold showers and the like to make your erection go away instead. When you get bored with that, try masturbating again.

If that doesn't work, try dating. Also, abstinence is best but blue-balls are highly uncomfortable. In the end it's your choice as I cannot reach through the internet to cockblock you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information