Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Is it appropriate to ask a friend out on an intimate dinner when they are in a relationship?

My fiancee has a male friend that keeps in contact with her through text messages. She always deletes the conversations and tells me that he is not that close of a friend, but tells him that she values the friendship and how kind he is to her. She has accused me of being controlling, the first time in my life that has happened, and the entire thing has left me confused and worried. Am I crazy and being contrlooing or am I correct in my reaction??? I'm looking for your reaction to the situation, and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you should get another girl, she sounds like shes already taken

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Who did the breaking up was it him or her? If it was her I would not worry to much I am still friends with my EX but would NEVER go back. But if it was him and he is back in contact I would be concerned

Another thing is how often is are they texting if is occasionally than I would not worry but if it is a constant thing than I would be concerned.

But out to an intimate dinner NO WAY

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Call it off. She most likely has feelings for him, so let her have her cake and eat it too. She doesn't deserve you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you love your fiancee what I would do is tell her how you feel and ask her to respect you for your openness. I would also try to get close to him. Be his friend. If he seems to want the deeper friendship with your fiancee, and not the 3 of you being good friends, I would probably be uncomfortable with that friendship.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi!
    I am afraid take you take someone you like more. it would make you comfortable.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information