I have been in both compulsory and non-compulsory education for the last 23 years, I haven't had "proper full time jobs"; rather- part time, agency and voluntary jobs (at a few hospitals, schools and a college) while studying.

I have an honorary degree in Biomedical Sciences (all the -ologies) and a masters in Pharmacological Sciences, my masters degree contains 3, 60 credit modules, its is mostly Pharma-based and 1 of the modules is a "Teaching Science" based.

I also have privately tutored at university once or twice (sports science and nursing students) and exam invigilated in schools for a few months.

I am finishing my masters at the moment, but meanwhile I'm wondering:

*Can I "shadow or watch" a College/FE Teacher for a week or so? just to verify this "is me" and conform this career choice. If so how do I apply for this?

*Am i suitable to be "taken on" as a FE level teacher?

*the 1 out of the 3 master degree's module, which is "Teaching Science" is not a PGCE or other traditional teaching qualification but in its own right is a "PG Certificate", is this acceptable to teach with?

*Is there any other work experiences eg: classroom assisting? that is needed to add to my advantage for when I do apply to be a FE teacher of Science?

Thank you