i have a sony ericsson xperia play, and i downloaded the gameboy color emulator GBC A.D. and it worked perfectly with zero problems whatsoever and it was amazingly easy to setup. but than i downloaded a playstation emulator (PSX Emulator Lite) and went and downloaded a few games. first, i wasnt able to figure out which BIOS file was the one i was supposed to use to download the ROMS because on the gbc one it was just sort of given i think. all the games were stored to " /sdcard/Download " . but if i go into the psx emulator under that file, the roms arent there. however, the psx games ARE under that file in the gameboy emulator. but when i click on them the screen goes black to load it up and than goes back to the games list and says "unble to load ROM. Please try anoher file." is there any way i can delete the games off of the gbc emulator? or at least transfer them over to the psx emu.? or even if anybody knows where to FIND the file to download the games on the sony ericsson xperia play...? this can be such a difficult phone lol, especially when in semi-amateur hands.