says to insert an SD card before using the camera. I'm Not Even sure Where the SD card goes, can someone help me with that? And can I use my SD card from my Samsung Replenish in the Kyocera? (Somehow I Highly Doubt That as the Kyocera says Sanyo on it Somewhere.). Otherwise I have to get down to the store Again, Somehow & Make them give me a memory card, the papers that came with it says they do Not ship a memory card with a replacement phone but this is a Different model than the one that I Just had, they Better Not make me pay for a memory card when the Last phone was defective & it Wasn't My fault I'm getting this phone now! I Just spent a Fortune on Sunday on my husband's new iPhone at Sprint Over $111 on the phone with taxes Plus $36 activation fee, which I Never had to pay Before as a customer for Over 10 years Plus abot $40 on an Otterbox case!

Anyway, so I Just need help on figuring out where to put the memory card on a Kyocera Milano & if I can use my memory card from my Samsung Replenish in the Kyocera. Thank you!