Okay well i have a lifan 100cc dirt bike from 2006 (its a honda off-make...Its a chinese bike lol) but back to the point... i got it off of craigslist for like $175 it worked but not great. so i fixed it up and changed the carburetor and air filter ad after that i had a friend come over my house ad adjust the carburetor ad throttle cable on it and it worked great. but then the throttle cable snapped a little while later so i bought a new throttle cable, housing and grip, and when i put it together it would not rev at all but i fixed that problem (the needle to the carburetor was in backwards...) and now it revs but it just wants to bog out when i rev it. (unless its in half choke). iv tried adjusting everything on the carburetor and throttle cable but it still wont rev, i even put that blue stuff in a spot that had a little opening in it (the blue stuff that closes gaps up i forget what it is called lol)... but it still doesnt rev.

Please anyone that can help me solve this problem please do... id appreciate it ALOT!!! Please ad Thank you!!!