I bought a 2007 Nissan Frontier with 52K Miles on it last November. I bought it for 14500$ with a 10% loan, due to not having any credit history and having to get a co-signer.

I have payed off about 2500$ of the loan so far. I have a couple questions that I will detail below.

First question, if I were to sell my truck to an independent buyer, and was only able to get 12500$ for the truck, with the remaining 2000-2500$ that I owe to my bank, would I just continue to pay my normal payment until I payed off that remaining balance?

The second question is asking for advice more than anything. When I went to the Ducati dealership today, the salesmen was pitching real hard and wanted me to trade-in my frontier today and take home the Ducati, today, I didn't do that, 1st reason was because I didn't have time to evaluate all of the options. 2nd is because I think I'll be able to get more for my truck if I sell it myself and not trade it in. So if any of you more experienced buyers can answer my questions, it would be greatly appreciated. So kind of the second part of this is an actual question. In order to get a better deal on the loan from the bank that the Ducati dealership uses, would it be better to trade it in since I am not putting any other money down?

By the way, the Ducati is 11800$ out the door.
1st good answer gets 10points.