Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I dont argue back. I was told this actually can upset other people. True or False?

I would think not adding to conflict and just keeping quiet and/or responding in such a way that prevents an ongoing discussion would be a good thing. Now I'm hearing some people would actually rather I stand my ground and possibly bite off their head in the process. Tbh its just not me. I grew up in a home w/ lots of drama and conflict. I went to a school that had lots of it as well. I dont want anymore of it even if it means leaving upset ppl to argue w/ themselves and to return when they cool off.

Am I wrong? I was told it makes me seem cold, weak, and uncaring? Like I dont care enough to discuss and argue..the fuck?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's cool not to argue, but not all arguments have to be bad. You can learn things from debate if they are things worth fighting, like political or religious ideas.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information