Shes been in a number of nursing homes since last Christmas 2010 She called an ambulance because she was having trouble breathing, and never walked again. Got oxygen to help her breathing and she is fine with that now but she hasnt walked since that day only ONCE for a few days she was walking like normal again, then someone in the nursing home she says put her into bed that night and touched her leg (that hurts her because of arthritis) and she hasnt walked since that was a few months ago. She says its EXCRUSHEATING pain in that leg and unbearable she is getting medicaiton to "help" but i dont belive its doing anything and I feel like shes just getting addicted to this medicine. She is very much over weight and that is the number thing I should mention, very much over weight. She has lost weight being in there but I want to say she weighs somewhere around 425 pounds maybe a little less Im not sure exactly. But you get my point. Shes a great woman and I love her dearly I want to help her I just dont know how to get her out of bed whenever me or my Grandfather (all she has coming to see her) talk to her about her walking she gets VERY MAD and says she just cant because of the pain. The nursing home has stopped her physical therapist from coming and trying to get her to walk because her insurance is no longer funding it since she wont walk. I dont think ANY facilty out of the 3 has tried hard enough, they come in the room and if she says no they leave... thats it. I feel like shes never going to walk again and was wondering if there is any thing any one can suggest I do or say or try that will help her to get her out of bed and walking again so she can come HOME! My grandfather misses her and goes to see her every day but I can see him so tired and lonley.

Anything anyone says will help! Thanks