Mine is a JDM version 1995 Corolla AE110 XE Saloon sedan. It's been almost 2 years that I have bought the car second hand. The color code is 1A5. I am thinking of repainting the entire car. I am from Indian subcontinent. Here are the things I'd request your advise/suggestions on-

1. Choice of reputed paint brands are limited here- Sikkens, Nexa Autocolor are only known brands I have seen here. which brand would you suggest?

2. Right now, I have 1A5 pearl finish on. This time I want same color but glossy finish. 2 coats or 3 coats- which one should be better? can i ask the painter to add an extra coat of hardener?

3. Does paint booth really matter? right now, in my city it's extremely hot and humid- with humidity it goes even up to 115 degree F. Will it make complete paint job done a lot faster? I don't have backup car and I have to leave the car in the painting garage. I have had chat with a few painters- some said 5-7 days will do, some said 3 weeks. My car does not need any dent repair (body is in good shape). How long do you think the entire process would take?

4. one painter said- scraping off the old paint with machine 1 day, taking off panel/interior parts/everything 1 day, grinding-sanding-puttying 1 day, basecoat apply and drying 1 day, sanding buffing etc 1 more day, then final coat and hardener 1 day.. around 7 days and the car can leave. Possible? I mean was he bluffing or what?

thanks a lot