I met a guy while I was out this evening and he seems nice. We talked for a while, but not too long because I met him just before I was about to go home. He is staying at a hotel near me because he lives quite far and doesn't want to drive home.

Some guy started teasing me because he was drunk, and the guy that I met said "Don't listen to him, you're beautiful." Then he offered to walk me home but I was also with a friend and another guy I know briefly. He asked me if I wanted to go to the hotel, but I said I'd walk with my friend and look after her. He said he'd walk us most of the way, and we exchanged numbers. He hugged me goodbye twice and looked back at me when turning the corner saying "Take care darling"

When I got home he had called me and text me saying he hopes I got home ok. I replied "I'm home now. Are you at the hotel? Thanks for walking us part of the way."

He replied "Yes I'm at the hotel alone... that's ok glad you got home. You wanna come up?"

I replied "I'm feeling quite tired right now but maybe we could meet another time like I said. Let me know."

He replied "OK cool take care '

He did seem like a nice guy, but I don't know him well enough yet. If he just wanted sex would he of replied at all after I said I was tired?