I now received in the mail actually 2 1/2 months later a copy of a fax sent to my employer from the Attys office saying that I still owe $2200.00 and to continue with the garnishment. By law my employer has to pay a garnishment, so why would they have stopped if it wasn't paid in full? And if it wasn't paid in full why did it take the Atty 2 mo to realize they weren't receiving any money? Someone screwed up here and now I am going to suffer again after finally getting caught up on bills. Does anyone know if I have any rights or legal recourse on this matter? Can I demand that the Atty go back and file another garnishment against me and try to fight it? Can I ask the Atty to go to his client and accept what I have already paid as Payment in Full? Please help, I am being blindsided with this and can not afford to have these deductions taken out again. I am just getting caught up from before only to be set back again. As far as I am concerned someone screwed up (not me this time) either my employer, or the atty but I will be the one to suffer.