Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What should i do about her? (Please No Negative comments about my sexuality)?

I have a girlfriend (Stud) and i'm a Fem. I'm only 15 and i've never ever dreamed of dating a girl. Yet? Me an her have been together a Year and 6 months on the 21st and i mean I LOVE HER. She is my everything, and no we have not had sex yet, because we dont think thats neccessary. But? I found out after a Year and 2months she cheated on me 3times with extremely FAT women like 200Ibs. and i mean she's 110Ibs and im 93Ibs. So? Now that i found that out she keeps cheating and leaves me for the girl then comes crawling back a day or two later and i keep taking her back. Because of all the live i have for her. Now she's cheated on me 7times in the past 3months and i still take her bck. ihs this wrong? What should i do? I hAve NEVER cheated. (Someone please help)

hi
    This is an interesting topic for all. If you read this topic then you will know about law and rules of law.This is a most important topic about law.About many lawyers you know by read this topic.Many lawers give their decesion about law and condition of law.
    What is most harmful and what is better for human life.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information