I would like to know what is your opinion about my self-treatment technique.
It worked 100% for me, I overcame an mild hair dye allergy, but I am aware that every

person is an individium with different body react.
Don't judge me, don't say that I should not have done it, if you didn't experienced any

allergy, please do not post. Be open minded and please don't say that I am spamming:

I developed PPD allergy when I was 22 years old after 4 years of hair dyeing on black.

(I am male ginger and I didn't like my natural hair colour).
Once I had developed allergy, nothing helped. My scalp became itchy more and more and I

started loosing hair. No extra shampooning or creams helped. I think one should not

expect to ever use chemical dye ever again ever if only mild reaction was developed.
I was researching and after a year I found another solution, indigo - indigofera

tinctoria - natural hair dye - India plant used for dyening hairs, cottons etc.

Due to my natural hair on which indigo did't adhere well I had to dye my hair every 10

days. I used pure indigofera tinctoria with destilled water heated to 60 degrees and

with non-iodic salt on extra-clean hair.
After a year, suddenly the same thing happened as it happened when I was using chemical

dye. My scalp became itchy more and more from week to week until my hair
started to fall out again. I was very depressed. Indigo also can not be removed

entirely from hair. Finely I had to shave myself to avoid any further itching and
redness of my scalp. Once you develop allergy on indigo it is there. I tried to dye

just a patch of my hair after a year and allergy was still there.
However, I didn't like my ginger hairs and started to explore again. Tried also dyeing

with walnut shells with the same allergy again. I didn't dye my hair for 2 years and

even with no dying on my hair, slight allergy was developed every few months. I had

very sensitive scalp and had to forget on any dyeing.

Imagine how frustrating all that was. Not only I lost part of my hair during allergy

reaction (for which I did'nt know they will grow back), I also didn't feel
well with my ginger colour of hair.

But I didn't gave up. after two years I found that allergy can be treated with allergen

injections but was very expensive in Slovenia.

It sounds strange what I did (I was very desperate), but it helped.
I red that if you raise your alergen level in your blood, the body would stops

reaction!!!
Indigofera tinctoria is a natural plant used also for healing in traditional medicine

and is considered nontoxic to human body.
I again partly dyed my hair (on the back, so I was able to cut them at eventual allergy

reaction)

I sniffed (snorted)indigofera tinctoria powder through my nose, two times a day for a

month. The taste was not very pleasant but alergen absorbed trough mucous membrane.

After first sniff, itching on the back stopped. But developed again. I sniffed a small

amount of pure indigofera tinctoria powder when itching started. After I month I

overcame an allergy and was able to dye all of my hair with no itching or hair falling

out.

I was very happy with my experiment, but I didn't wan't to share with anyone because

one might think I am giving hazardous advices.
I know well how frustrating itchy scalp and allergy can be and it was nothing compared

to slight risk of indigofera toxicity (I did'n found any bad effect).

I don't encourage anyone to do the same as I did. One should get allergen injections

under medical supervise if develope allergy on all hair dies but still doesn't want to

give up hair dyeing.

After your body stops reaction on allergen, it is permanent solution. Now I have been

using indigo on my hair for 5 years without any reaction. My hair grew back.

Please contact me on [email protected] if you want to share your hair dye allergy

story with me.

Perhaps the self treatment technique would work also for real henna or lawsonia inermis

allergy (red hair dye). I have not tried and I have no idea about lawsonia inermis

toxity.

I used this technique because I developed mild allergy on indigo which only showed on

my scalp as irritation, itching, hair break.

Official allergy treatment similar to mine is called sublingual immunotherapy,
but allergen is put under the tongue instead.
see: Sublingual immunotherapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attention: If you have serious allergy on indigo attacking your eyes, respiratory...

STAY AWAY FROM ALLERGEN, IT CAN BE DANGEROUS AND FATAL!!!