Hi, I'm in my mid-twenties. I recently dated a woman that seemed to be very interested in me. We had a lot in common and there appeared to be mutual attraction. We hung out several times in a two month period and talked on the phone or texted most every day. I don't really feel like I was being pushy or clingy as she initiated contact a lot and seemed happy to talk to me. She told me all about herself, etc.

Anyway, I tried texting her about two weeks ago and then left a voicemail on her phone a week ago. Needless to say, she never responded to either. Since then, I've deleted her number out of my phone and unfriended her on facebook. I've cut off all contact with her, but I guess I don't understand why she just suddenly stopped talking to me after initially seeming interested in me.

I'm hurt, yes, but that's life. I guess I'm more curious about why this would have happened. I don't really think I did anything wrong or inappropriate to her. Usually when, people stop dating or even if a romantic relationship ends they remain "just friends". Meaning that they stay in contact. What happened?