Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am thinking about suicide. Would you do it in my situation?

Okay. First of all, I really suck at life. And I am emotive. Very. When I had 10 years, I was bullied, rejected everywhere. I couldn't take that. I needed company or a friend. I had none. My parents knew that I was bullied. But... they did not know that at age of 13, I thought about suicide. I was sitting on a bench for few hours and thinking "why not?" Somehow, I got over friends. I don't need them. Even when someone is trying to get to me, I reject them. I don't want to have any friends. I do everything by my own. I have concentration problem. In school, I try so hard, but I can't have concentration for full 45 minutes. I can't study because of it. Well, now I am in highschool. My grades are... not good, not bad. But, I will most likely fall class. (year.) In last week of school, I started to think about suicide. My life was pure failure. And still is. I have a nice computer, I have Youtube channel with more then 160 videos, I have awesome bicycle that I want to upgrade, but I can't, I need to pass class. (year.) So in basics, tomorrow is the last day of school. I will fall a year. I can't do that to myself, my parents and some other people that love me. I just lost my grandpa. I loved him the most. Even more then my parents. My grandma loves me. I can't fail a year. Because of her. I have no idea what should I do now. I see suicide the only way out. I don't show signs of suicide yet. But I am loosing will to live. I can't take it anymore! When I think about my situation, I cry every time. I can't stand it anymore. It passed two months since my grandpa passed away and I am still crying. I am thinking about suicide because I can't see my friends passing a year and me back in first grade, because I can't stand failing, esp. like this, because I don't wanna know what will people think about me. The only person I love is dead. The only thing I love is unreachable because of my grades.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought this place was to discuss environment?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information