Before i even start (because i know there will be some mindless moron who won't read this all the way through, and waste their time giving crap i don't want) i am not asking for anyone to write their own analysis or summary of this poem. I understand it just fine, but i am asking for CREDIBLE sources.
I am writing an analysis paper of w.h. auden's "musee des beaux arts" poem. I checked out a book from the library that i now realize is almost completely useless to me. I tried google, even limited it to just .edu sites but all i really seem to find is college course curriculums. I need some type of analysis of the paper that is citable. it doesn't necessarily have to be directly about this poem, it can be related to the author, but i need something citable, preferably a .edu site. and the author of whatever writing has to be someone with credentials (in other words if you post your own analysis of the poem and poet here, you're answer is useless to me unless you are an English professor with published writing on the mentioned subjects)
does anyone have any sources the could give me, a place that will likely lead me to sources, or have any books to recommend to help me out?

and sorry for sounding snobby, or like an angry person. i just hate when i post a question, and the only answers i seem to get are exactly what i don't want.