This summer, I have a steady babysitting job of an 8 year old boy, a 5 year old girl, and a 3 year old girl. The boy is the dad's son from a previous marriage, so he is the two little girls' half brother. But anyways, the mom is home all day while I babysit, I think she works from home and needs someone to keep the children under control/ shuttle them around to all of their summer activities. But, the 3 year old is whines a lot and the mom gives her whatever she wants if she is whining for it. It is really aggrivating for the older two children, especially the half-brother who probably feels that he is being treated poorly by his step-mom. The other day in the car, he even said "You know, I'm getting really sick of you getting whatever you want just because you whine for it" to his little sister. I want to teach this little girl that she can't keep getting whatever she wants just because she cries for it, but it is challenging because the 3 year old knows that her mom is home and the mom comes and intervenes any time she hears excessive crying. The mom just lets this whining happen and I feel like she's constantly judging me because I cannot calm the little girl down(it is challenging because when I try to calm down the little girl she starts hitting me and says "I hate babysitters!"). How do I stop the whining without making the other two children feel neglected?