Hi I am 25 years old. I have been playing cricket since I was about 7. I am an all rounder and have a decent pace bowling. I have changed my bowling action many times but was always consistent on the line. 2 years ago in the Summer I changed my bowling action towards side arm (for the first time) like Shaun Tait and Shoaib Akthar style. Then after bowling like that for 1 year I changed my action back to regular (like Morne Morkel my original) coz I couldn't have so much control like I used to on the line. After 2 day of practice where I bowled very good meaning excellent and with more pace, I could no longer bowl properly. I can feel that I lost it. Even if I try bowling standing or with slow run I couldn't bowl where I wanted to. After a year of trouble trying to bowl and all, now I could bowl properly in some games and horrible (the same way I can feel in my body that I could hardly have control).

It is not in my mind to be clear to all. Last game, I bowled a maiden and the next over I bowled like 3 dot balls and then the trouble started. And once I get going I am very pumped and can be destructive or at least problematic to batsmen. Please help me coz I am feeling bad to let my team down like that coz they believe me so much.