I'm doing my summer reading for my upcoming chemistry classes and I'll be working on Inorganic prep before taking the class. I know it's soon because the class will be taught in Spring semester so I won't know what textbook the prof will be using before then. I want to have good background before taking the class so that it won't be heavy as I have to review for the GRE's, research and do my homework on applications.

I have a good general chemistry background and I'll be finished with the first semester of P.Chem (thermodynamics and kinetics) by the time I take Inorganic chem. I have my reading on P.Chem II this summer.
I searched and it came out the these potential books that I will check out from the library or Illiad and I'll be appreciated with any suggestions.

1. Inorganic Chemistry by Gary L. Miessler and Donald A. Tarr
2. Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
3. Inorganic Chemistry by Catherine Housecroft and Alan G. Sharpe
4. Basic Inorganic Chemistry by F. Albert Cotton, Geoffrey Wilkinson, Paul L. Gaus
5. Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry by Geoff Rayner-Canham, Tina Overton.

I don't have time for crosscheck and supplements, I just want to pick out one book to read and take note from it. I know any book has its strengths and weaknesses. I need the one that gives me a strong background in the field for my GRE Chem prep and Graduate studies (I'm not sure I'll be going for Inorganic as Graduate level but a strong background is always good for anything). Could you please suggest me the one that give me the most throughout idea of Inorganic chem and best for my GRE prep?

Thanks a a lot!
Inorganic Chem is about 25% of the GRE Chem and I want a good score for my target school(s) so I don't want to miss out any parts
Thanks a lot!!!