Today I was working at Taco Bell I had just started my shift... we were short handed today so it was becoming very hard to keep up with all the orders. I was starting to get very irritated and upset because I was having to do the job of two people so I suggested to the manager that the two people switch so everything we go more smoothly.. the manager looked at me and said "what are you doing, trying to run my shift?" I said "yes i am because your not doing a very good job of it and what were doing now is not working" then she said "well you can't be manager anyways because of your BACKGROUND and HISTORY" which she said in front of my fellow co workers and also customers that were waiting for there food. Which as of right now I am Manager in Training and am doing all the videos to become a Manager and My Store Manager has not said otherwise which she has already seen what was on my background and got it Ok'd. IS THIS DISCRIMINATION? what she said was wrong? I immediatley called one of my managers and let them know what happened. I will not let something like this just get swept under the rug. I was so offended and embarressed that she would share my buisness for everyone to hear.