Im really interested in going to college and getting my degree in accounting and finance. I've always been interested in the military since i was a little kid, So i was searching for a way to apply my degree to help the army and also army families. So when i visited the goarmy.com page, i found a Financial Manager (36) position as an Officer, which, correct me if i am wrong, means you must be a college graduate with that degree or have been to some type of officer training school. As I read through the page, under Training and Requirements, i noticed that Basic Combat Training, or OCS was not listed.but that you attend a financial officer basic course. So this got me wondering...

My questions are:
1.) Is this a Direct Commission Job, like the medical or JAG corps?
2.) Do i attend basic, or any time of boot/officer training camp
3.) What IS the Finance Officer Basic Course like? What do you do? Where does it take place?
4.) Do I/ should I take college classes relating to the military prior?
5.) Would ROTC benefit me in anyway wanting to join as a financial manager?

I love volunteering and would be honored to serve my country in such a way. Please help me! All answers are greatly appreciated!

http://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/administrative-support/financial-manager.html