Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm so confused. What does this mean? Sorry if this sounds a bit grotesque. Lol?

Me and my boyfriend "huntched" I guess that's what you call it; in his car about a month and a week ago. He lives 2 hours away and I can't do that at my parent's house. He's 20 and I'm 18, both college students and we're in love. (So you won't be judgmental about the incident) Lol... Nevertheless, he was in the moment and almost put it in. It (touched) the hole and I felt it and it hurt. But it didn't even go in. I didn't want to have sex. I'm still a virgin. He also ejaculated inside a t-shirt he had. But I'm confused as to what happened. My period came on the day after that happened,but I don't remember it coming on since then and like I said that's been a month and a week since that happened. Last week I had really bad heart burn, nausea and stomach pains. Every time I ate something my stomach would hurt and I would have gas. This week all that has decreased, but I've had an increase in my appetite. My breasts and nipples are really tender, even to the touch. I've shown all the early signs of pregnancy. But I keep thinking to myself this cannot be possible, we didn't even do anything. What could this be?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're probably feeling like this because you 'think' you're pregnant. Certain emotions cause physical effects. You could be causing these symptoms by stressing out about being pregnant. If you got your period, right after, and its only been a month and a half since then, your period isn't necessarily even late yet. I would wait another month and then if you still feel freaked out, take a pregnancy test. You're most likely not pregnant though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information