Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

need help fast nusing dog ate ant bait now is sick?

my pitbull is 1 1/2 years old and just had puppies 5 days ago. last night she found a new raid ant bait behind the garbage can and chewed throught it a little but didnt eat any of the plasic just holes in the bait and it cracked. now she is foaming out thye mouth and throwing up has dirrea and we live out in the wood there is now emergy vet. is there something i can give her and what about her nusring the puppies? sorry about smelling trying to type fast.
    ok know i don't think it was the ant bait i looked in a closet and found where she tor up a buch of black soft foam. i called a vet but that was for the ant bait .now im pretty sure it must be the foam. she is keeped in my bedroom with the pups i left for a hour and she freaked out.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So drive to the nearest town for an emergency vet. Mama and puppies need to go.

You need to either call a vet and get their advice or rush her to the closet vet possible or she WILL die.

Poisons like that have deadly chemicals in them and WILL kill her if you do not seek any kind of professional advice from a REAL veterinarian.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good, a few less poorly bred pit bulls. If she survives, go to the vet and get her fixed

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information