Why would he be so concerned about a Canadian zoo (Toronto) or the Calgary Stampede when there are more than enough American animal attractions to focus on in his own back yard.I remember watching a show a few years ago about a questionable event held in the States.It showed riders on horses "riding" down a very steep embankment into a river.Apparently this event brought a lot of revenue to the area.I remember the announcer saying something along the lines that this was part of the aboriginal customs which did not make any sense to me.A horse would have been a valuable asset for hunting, movement and survival and I believe the aboriginals in the past would have treated their horses with better care than their modern day counterparts.I don't know if this event is still going on but I believed then as I do now some animal rights group would fight to stop it.So many years have passed since I saw this tv show so it may have been discontinued.My point is, that each country has its own share of issues when it concerns animal rights and protections, we do not need to cross boarders to find them.