This is a question just based out of complete curiosity and don't go off the boat and start naming subwoofers that you wanna say are better I'm only interested in the 2 I asked. I know people like there own brands so most are gonna talk up their brand and give a truly unbiased answer for the most part but I wanna know which brand makes the best subwoofers and why you would choose them, and this includes all rockford subs, including the power series and all the hertz series. I have heard both and I gotta say for what biased answers people give me about 1 being crap or 1 being an SQ sub and loud and the other acting like it to me they both were loud as hell and I heard a bunch of setups between the 2 with different kinds of enclosures and specs in different vehicles and I will say both brands can get very loud with spl and both can definitely sound awesome with sq; they both certainly can produce good sql. I'm wondering which in your opinion which one you'd go with or comparisons you've heard and why you'd take one over the other cause I'd be interested to hear, that is if your unbiased and talking from first hand experience, thanks