I am borrowing a camcorder and want to use the camcorder to capture video to my HD. I am having a time of it trying to locate the original software and drivers for it. I do not need links to a driver detective or driver finder software. I am looking for a download of the actual drivers and software.

Known software was Quick Movie Magic, or MotionDV Studio. If the software isn't freeware, then I only want the drivers so that I can use Nero to capture video.

Thanks in advance and first one to post solution gets best answer.
I believe relevant computer components are:
Motherboard: ASUS M5A97
CPU: AMD FX-8120
16 GB of Installed RAM
GFX Card: XFX Radeon 68 Series HD
Windows Home Premium

I would like to not only to get video from the cassette, but use the camcorder to record video to the HDD directly. Nero has software to do this but doesn't recognize the camera. Since this post I found MotionDV and Windows installed several drivers that allowed me to "download" the video recorded on the Mini DV cassette
I believe relevant computer components are:
Motherboard: ASUS M5A97
CPU: AMD FX-8120
16 GB of Installed RAM
GFX Card: XFX Radeon 68 Series HD
Windows Home Premium

I would like to not only to get video from the cassette, but use the camcorder to record video to the HDD directly. Nero has software to do this but doesn't recognize the camera. Since this post I found MotionDV and Windows installed several drivers that allowed me to "download" the video recorded on the Mini DV cassette