I always thought i was doing my job as a father and a loving husband. I been married to my wife for 3 years and 4 years together. Life has not been easy for us. I been distant because of my duties in the military and have suffered some change from returning from a high stress and hostile enviroment in Iraq. My wife has told me that she is willing to attend counseling as I am now but if things dont change when I return home on leave she is packing up and leaving. I just wanted to cry my heart out but I didnt because Im trying to be strong through listening and patiance. I always seem to not listen and I have emotionallu scarred and abandoned my wife. This is what she has told me. Any tme little things (mistakes) happen like accidentaly overdrafting our account by 10 dollars it makes her hate me more. I love my wife and childeren but Im trying to change and go to counseling but nothing seems to get better resitment oercomes my wife and I feel that If i didnt exist in my wifes life she would be happy. Also there is an issue with custody of my step daughter. The biological father (factor) has made our marriage worst. My wife is so overpowered by him in fear of losing our duaghter and my daughter coming back to us brain washed. I just dont know what to do I hate feeling weak and I hate the reality of having a second failed marraige. I have two little boys with my wife I would die inside knowing In lose them also if my wife gives up. If I only had mor strength and a clue why things like this happen even when one trys to put every effort in changing. I wish my wife could accept me in her heart forgive me for ignoring her emotional needs. I want her to love like I love her but I guess i just overlooked the small details. I dont drink, I rather spend my time with my family, I never choose my duty iver my wife. Is my wife just unsure with herself also. I dont know Im desperate to see the light and end of the turbilation. Maybe this is god punishing me for the wrong Ive done when I was a teenager. I believe and god and I try to be understanding but im only human I wish my wife could see that. I acknowledege the pain and trouble i given my wife because of my job and not taking time to show her my love more than verbally.. I dont know what to think anymore and my motivation to do anything is on a low