Bush started 2 wars---at a cost of 10 billion/month each--Obama withdrew the troops from Iraq but they're still in Afghanistan--10 billion/month, 120 billion per year....that was not Obama's war, he voted against the wars, that was Bush. So how have his pilicies failed? Don't you all run to the unemployment office when you lose your job? Or maybe run to Social Security to file for disability? Oh, and of course, if you are unemployed you qualify for food stamps and medicaid--right? So, how do you guys expect all that to be paid for if big corporations move jobs overseas?

And as far as the governor of Ohio goes, who has the GOP bragging that their policies are what reduced unemployment---the biggest lie of all. What reduced unemployment in Ohio is that they found one of the biggest natural resources for natural gas here--enough to supply the U.S. for 200 years. That is what created jobs here, not the GOP policies.

Oh, and how about natural disasters? Y'all want "smaller" government, but when a hurricane or tornado strikes y'all holler for the governemtht. Oh, and stimulus money: republicans oppose it, right? But how was that? Wisconsin took it. The governor of Ohio wanted to pay bills with the money for a light railroad system which he killed the day he took office.....GOP means we are going backwards, not forward--and so I believe that I had only one good answer out of 19!! So, if you will make big money when Romney takes office, how exactly will Romney do that for you? By cutting taxes for the wealthy? I'm a bsmall business partner and do not see how Romney will benefit our small business, I can see though how Obama's policies will help us in the long run. So come on guys, tell me HOW Obama's policies have failed--after all, he took over the collapse of the housing market and the worst recession since the great depression--from a president who made prescription drugs possible for seniors but did not hammer out a deal to PAY for it. He took over 2 wars--what's wrong with you guys? You really believe that all those things can be fixed within a couple of months? It takes YEARS to fix those things and Obama hasn't even been in office for four years yet!!! So, how will Romney really create jobs? By starting a war with Iran and Syria(he talked about that already)!!!