My husband of 2 years has been lying so much.We have a 6 and ahalf months old baby.After i suspected that he has been cheating,i went to his other house"the one his had always"(we have been leaving together in mine) and i found another woman there.I went to his room and asked him what that was.out of soooooo much anger i kind of spilled some beans that the other didnt know about.She said they had been together for 10years and i had been with him for 12years dating,on and off.I told him i didnt have money to go home and actually did and he asked some one to send me money and i left...After making the other woman resent him.....
I left his home and being that i was taking a taxi and passing by shops to buy my baby a doll to console myself,he drove and reached home before me.He took all his staff including my car log book that he had given me yet i hadn't transfered it to my names.On his way out,he left money with the maid to give me.
Now im hurting cause i have been looking up to him for every single thing.I have lost everything,im hurting to death,i want him back and regret my action but still very mad and betrayed...
What do i do to heal this wound inside......Please be kind to advise
Thanks for your advices,they make me strong