I bought a ticket from LA to Las Vegas through gotobus.com, it is futura net bus company.

Everything was fine until I was getting on the bus. First I asked driver if I can put my suitcase in the bottom myself or if he will give me a sticker for it. He was very annoyed and told me just put the suitcase.

Then I was in line to get in the bus. Gave him my ticket and asked if we are going to do any stops. He said "why does it matter, it doesn't matter!" I said "I was just wondering". He said "ok, we are going to make 10 stops". I asked "why", he said "we can break down" and he laughed in my face.
I said "why are you having this attitude?" he said because I do not need to ask any questions. I said "I paid for the service, I can't ask any questions?" he was just saying mean nonsense staff on and on.

Then he took the other guys ticket and I asked if I can go in and grabbed my suitcase. He said "if you are ready". I said "why haven't you instructed me to do so".

He blocked the entrance in the bus!! He finished with the guy and told me "are you ready now?" I said "yes" and while proceeding in the bus, I said "I was going to leave you tips, but just have changed my mind". As I was proceeding in the bus, he tried to block the entrance and actually pushed me.

People on the bus saw it.

I was in the middle of downtown LA with only Mexican people around, with no word in English anywhere in the area, with my suitcase in the bus.

I wanted to turn around and demand refund. But I was scared, in the middle of "no law" area, that could result in the worst situation.

So I got in the bus, and I am sitting now and hiding my cring eyes under the sunglasses.

Legal charges I could do If I didn't get on the bus,
So now, can I simply dispute the charges of the bus fare on my card, so at least I didn't pay for the mistreatment?