I went to the doctors last week and asked for some new birth control. She asked when my last period was and noticed it took me a long time to figure out the answer. I had to explain that I do have periods if I take strong birth control but without taking it I've gone over a year without having a period. She asked twice if I had any food or weight issues. I went in there promising my self I'd be honest and say I used to have an eating disorder but I just lied and said no both times. I felt like it would have been rude to say I tried so hard to avoid gaining any weight cuz she's a bit heavier, I guess I was afraid she'd think I was stupid and wouldn't understand. Anyway my question is this, as long as I get the birth control at my follow-up appointment and it brings my periods back like my old birth control did is that ok or is there any medical reason I should tell her? My weight is normal now and I feel like as long as the birth control brings my periods back there's no reason for me to tell the truth. Thank you for the advice!