Hey guys, recently the button on my iPhone 4 became faulty and became a bit difficult to use. So I rang up Apple to see what could be done about the problem and the woman over the phone said I still had 51 days warranty on my Phone, so if I took it to my local Apple Store (65 mile round trip) they would be able to either replace it or fix it for free. I was unsure about this because I knew I had it just over a year, but the woman reassured me that it still had 51 days warranty. So great, she took my details and gave me an appointment at the Apple Store and I went yesterday. Once I got there and showed my phone to the employee, he started telling me it would be ?190 to fix it!? I tried explaining to him that it was still in warranty but he showed me it wasn't. So obviously I was very angry at this as I wouldn't of wasted my time and money travelling all the way for them to tell me it wasn't in fact under warranty like they had said. Do you think I should ring up and complain? Or do you think they will just ignore the complaint. I mean I wasted quite a bit of money, even if they just give the girl behind the phone some proper training so that she doesn't do it again? Thanks for reading