Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Long distance Relashionship?

Okay so there's this guy I've started talking to 2 months ago & he's friends with a really good friend of mine & he let me
    Talk to him & we both really like each other we always say each others cute or we love each other, but he dosnt want a long distance Relashionship & I am moving to the province were he lives really soon .. But just in a small town .. but yeah I really like him help ..

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interesting page here and nice points are mentioned in it . I think you should talk with him and need not to worried about it .

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just feel free in talking to him

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Long Distance Relationship works. I know somebody who have this kind of relationship. They have been away for almost a year and they get back together when the boy returns from the other country where he is an exchange student. So far, they're doing good.
    Northland Wholesale Depot- office supply webstore

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Listen, it's not a problem to have a long distance relationship with someone. If you like/love someone, you will endear him from a long distance too. The thing we take out of being in a romantic relationship, is the experience it grants us to our future. You seem to be young-aged so far, and I don't think you should give a lot of fucking care about what kind of relationship you will have with someone, if you both are having love, you should keep on the relationship, and arrange more meetings, to not neglect it. Good luck!

P.S: I am also young-aged, and I just broke up with a girl, yes, yesterday. :P And I knew even before, why I come up with the relationship with her. Don't worry, it's okay to have wrongful relations with people, just accomplish the experience for the future.

I will be concluding, with a huge YES; why not trying something new? Our lives are short, and we should squeeze everything from it, and utilize it.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Haylee I am Marry. I understand your feelings but try to show with him. If he really cares and loves you he shouldn't be bothered by your feelings. Also convey up the public anxiety with him. I am confident that he will understand you nd your feelings. Hope all thing goes fine or okk..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    didnt work for me...but do give it a try....you may regret not even giving it a chance.....do try to keep in contact as much as possible

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information