Ok, I asked a similar question for a particular song/tune but I guess that went nowhere, so I'm gonna ask it in a more generic way and maybe I find it somewhere in the answers - I have identified three so far - one is Judas Priest - You got another thing coming, another is Girls wanna have fun from Cyndi Lauper and the last I found was the title song from American Lampoon's Summer Vacation. Where do the others come from, and to be even more particular - there's one with a piano part that plays when that one guy drives into the sunset. What is that one? I heard that before on several radio stations and it begins like that. It's kind of a 70's soft rock instrumental. Any ideas?
Ok thanks for the help, Harvey - I found the song, it's in the 2nd half of the song Layla by Derek And The Dominoes. I never really heard the whole thing, or never associated it with that song, and I don't really listen to Eric Clapton very much, so I had no clue to begin with. I guess I'll have to listen to more of classic rock from the early 70's.