(1) If its a good player from the opposition team, then I'd like to see his talent & ability, along with humbleness, which shows a player's good attitude.
(2) If its a bad player, who doesn't perform on the field and has a bad attitude, swears/sledges at the opposing team members, then I don't like that player.
(3) Also I find that there are few players, who are extraordinary and above like/dislike, i.e. Lara, Ponting, Akram, Jayasurya, Sangakkara, Warne etc. so normally I keep them separate from normal cricketers. I think Tendulkar & Dravid also qualify in the same category.
(4) Some players also come under the category of irritating, as they always do well against your own team, i.e. Chanderpaul against India.

What are your reasons behind liking/disliking certain players, from the other teams. I know some of the names are mostly discussed at YA, for different reasons, so pl share your views, it would be different from others, so pl refrain from abusing others choice. Its a matter of individual choices, what's your & why..