Hi,

I'm not altogether sure what I am trying to ask. I watched a Youtube video, a few actually, where guitar players had a small mixer on their pedal board. I have a few mixers and I am building a pedal board. I have a Behringer TU300 pedal (tuner), a Behringer Vintage Tube Monster (Overdrive), a Behringer Reverb Machine pedal, and a Zoom G1XN Multi-Effects pedal. I also have a few Behringer mixers.

My amps are Fender Mustang 1 and Bugera BC15. I want to connect one of my Behringer mixers to my pedal board, at the end of my "chain" and then connect everything to my amp. I'm looking to try and get better tonal capabilities, but I don't know how to do this?

I can connect my guitar to my Mac or Windows 7 PC easily, but I never use my pedals, always the effects in Garageband or Abelton Live, mostly Adobe Audition though. Most often though I just use my mixers for podcasting and recording by putting a mic in front of my amp and running the mixer through one of the software programs aforementioned.

Do I just connect all of my pedals together normally, as in guitar > Zoom pedal > Overdrive > Reverb > Tuner, and then connect to my mixer?:

Strat > Zoom pedal > Overdrive > Reverb > Tuner > Mixer > Amp

Also, my amps are all clean, no effects and no gain. I'm sure you can tell I'm a beginner because I have no clue what I am talking about. Well, at least I don't really understand what I'm saying, ha.

Anyway, I'd appreciate some help ladies and gents. Oh, and please avoid the Behringer bashing, I get enough of it from my friends. I like their products and they have worked great for me, as a budget musician.