Hi,

I work in an Multinational company (Trivandrum), and a new young team leader was assigned to us. I was expecting to be the lead, as I was the senior but he got the job, despite being 4 years junior.

But he had an iron hand and kept me in line, without being ngry, but assertive. I used to feel egoistic when he is not there but if he enters the room, I used to struggle to speak, and become very submissive, by instinct, naturally. Without knowing, I used to address him as Sir, although he said use my first name. This used to hurt after the day, as I feel why am I like this, and my pride was hurt.

I used to feel bad about that and shared it with my husband. He asked me to accept the fact that he is my boss and move on with it, and he says that this is an opportunity for me to dissolve my ego. He says he got the job because he is better than I am, and that I must have a sense of humility to accept that he is my superior.

Now comes the best part: My husband asked me to close my eyes and fantacize that my team leader is playing on me, when we have intimate times. I was surprised. I strictly have to have my eyes closed. And when I did that, he goes round my nipples and whispers "your team leader is moulding your character, your team leader is your role model, completely surrender at work to him and lose his ego" . He asked me to not feel guilty, as it's to remove my ego block. And after a while, when I am all about to climax, he says "Moot" and vigorously enters his fingers into "me" and makes me climax. And says you now feel your leader is blessing you. This has increased my love for my husband and also my respect for my team leader.

I am wondering about the psychological meaning of this deed by my husband, and also the meaning of the word Moot.

Also is my husband perverted or is he being a really supportive husband who is doing the unthinkeable, for his wife's career? How can an Indian husband easily ask his wife to imagine some one else? If he is doing this for my career, I would be so grateful to my hubby! How great!

Thanks.