Now I have done a lot of research about trying to lose c-section bellies, but I thought it would also be helpful to ask on yahoo answers as well. I used to weigh 90pds and when I got pregnant I had gained 50pds, so I was at 140pds by full term. When I had her I lost about around 7-10pds. Of course, having a c-section can make it a lot harder to lose the tummy, especially gaining all that weight. I had so much loose, gross skin that I couldn't even wear the jeans I had because I went way up in pant sizes! Of course, now I'm somewhere around 100pds or lower the last time I checked. There's no scales at college here, so I'm not able to check how much I currently weigh. :/ The thing is I still have some of the csection belly pooch here. Of course, for how much there was before there has been a huge difference and I have lost a large amount of this belly! I was just thinking that the last part of the belly is so hard to lose! I mean, it's at that point where it doesn't droop anymore, and surprisingly, it's the same color as the rest of my skin now. When my pooch was bigger it used to be white, but now it's just the same color just with the stretchmarks still, which they have been fading too as the belly gets smaller, but it just seems as though the last bit is so hard to lose! I know there's abdominal exercises, yoga, and all sorts of stuff that I looked up, but I don't really have a coach and could really use some advice as to great workouts to help my belly flatten even faster or what the right exercises are. I do my best to exercise and workout when I'm not working or in classes, etc, and I'm pretty sure the 10pds I have left to get back to my normal prepregnancy weight is the belly. - I've always heard that the last 10pds are always the hardest to lose, especially in the stomach area, so everyone's advice would be really great!